Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wassail

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a cup of Wassail!


Happy Holidays to everyone! Busy this time of year...that is why this wassail rocks! It is so easy to make and you put it in a crock pot and leave it be...then WA LA- Finished!!! It makes the house smell so nice. Cloves, Cinnamon, Oranges! 

This wassail is a family tradition of mine. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas, my mom would make this wassail. When I was young, I had to put ice cubes in it because it would be too hot for me to drink. :)


This recipe only has 4 ingredients in it. Yes ONLY 4!!! How great is that?! 

Ingredients:

100% Orange Juice (I personally like pulp in mine) But the quality of OJ will make a difference.
100% Apple Juice
2 Cinnamon sticks
6-10 whole cloves

In crock pot on high. Add all ingredients. Cover with lid and cook for 3-4 hours. Trust me, you will smell it when it is done. Keep warm and Enjoy! 


See? Wasn't that easy? I needed to post something easy right before Christmas, I still have  a lot to do! Well, better get to it! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...