Thursday, September 22, 2011

Old Bay Mashed Potatoes

Old Bay...love that spice!


Growing up on the East Coast, Old Bay Seasoning is common there. It doesn't taste fishy and you can put it on lots of things...especially potatoes! Love it! 


You can find Old Bay in most grocery stores. This is one of my favorite spices, hope you like it too!

Recipe:

Potatoes, cubed
1/2 cup sour cream
1-2 Tb Old Bay
1-2 Tb butter 
2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cup milk
Pepper to taste
Garnish with Paprika


Wash. Cut. Cube Potatoes. Boil in water until tender. *I like to leave my skins on, if you don't, peal before boiling.





Mash with all ingredients (I mash it in my pot, after I drain my potatoes), until creamy. Garnish with paprika and serve warm. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Kate Anne said...

This sounds yummy but it doesn't say the quantity of potatoes -- Approximately?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...