Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Do you like both Pumpkin AND Zucchini Bread? Well, here is the best of both!


It reminds me of the song from Hannah Montana "It's the Best of Both Worlds". 

This is really good. And I think I need to make some more, because with all the zucchini I have, gotta do something with it. 

My family loved this bread. It was gone quickly. Makes 2 loaves. 

Ingredients:

3 eggs
1 cup honey
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
2/3 cup oil (canola oil or you could use coconut oil)
1/3 cup butter, soften
1 T vanilla
3 cups flour (I like to use a least half wheat flour)
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1+ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded zucchini (I used 2 cups)
1-2 cups chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter bread pans and set aside.

Mix butter, oil and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Add rest of ingredients and mix until combined. 




Pour into bread pans and cook for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...