Monday, April 23, 2012

Caramel Popcorn

Gooey Goodness. That what this should be called.


How is everyone's life going? Mine? Well, I didn't expect being sick (next to the bathroom, if you get me drift...yes I won't go into detail) in the middle of April with beautiful weather outside. But expect the unexpected. That is life. 

Maybe Caramel Popcorn might have made me feel better, but I was too tired to make it...so then again, maybe not. 

But here is the recipe....

Ingredients:

Homemade Caramel 
12 cups popped popcorn, about 1/2 cup unpopped

Now this is easy...

For Gooey Popcorn: Make Caramel and let rest for 5 minutes to cool. Pour over popped popcorn and stir until even. *You don't have to use the whole batch of Caramel. I would use about half and make the other half of the Caramel into candy. 

Let cool and Enjoy!

For Crunchy Popcorn: Again, wait 5 minutes to pour on Caramel and after mixed well, place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Enjoy! 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...